segunda-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2010

The Time Of Questions Are Over


New life, new activities. I have new stories to tell and I'm working hard on them. If you are visiting this insane, infamous and confused Blog now, should not have been presented to me. So Don't worry, be happy! You will know me, shiny happy people laughing. Welcome, this is the Light in the Darkness, a Blog an infamous author in crisis (with comics, strips, ilustrations, drawnigs, feelings, troghts and questions among other things). This symbol of this blog is my signature, it is derivative of two symbols: the Smile and Ying Yan and represent we all are made of light and darkness, at least I'm made of light and darkness. I'm on stage again and back to active. Not aways write in english here, most texts are in portuguese. for example, esta frase que diz que somos uma etnia miscigenada. Any questions arise about the Blog, ask. I will answer. The time of questions are over.

Joseniz Guimarães de Moura

Author in crisis of this Infamous Blog Light in the Darkness

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...